Pelenhar the Damned
Knowledge Religion-Undead DC15
h5. Common traits of Undead
- They are immune to most magic that are affect the mind. Those that they aren’t immune to, they are highly resistant to.
- Most undead can see in the dark.
- They tend to be immune to bleeding, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, stunning, nonlethal damage, ability or energy drain, damage to its physical ability scores, well as to exhaustion and fatigue .
- Most Undead cannot heal damage on their own.
- They must be utterly destroyed and will not die from sever trauma
- Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
- Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.