Pelenhar the Damned
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
- Languages: Humans begin play speaking Analast (Common). Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
- This page is still in process. The discription of the various human races are being written up. I’ve provided a real world cultural equivalent that I will expand on later.
- Ferrindelli-Gypsy. Uncommon
- Deliwarrin-Medieval German/Norse
- Grianorri-High Medieval French
- Escalli-Renaissance Italian
- Annarri- High English
- Czarrin- Medieval Slavic
- Vendarri- Native American/Mongols Mostly plains Indian with metal armor and weapons They are rare
- Tolisindarri-Zulu Janissary. They are uncommon
- Ilvinnian- Survivors from the lost Kingdom of Ilvininnnia. Very Rare
- Galinassi- Medieval Scots/Celts
- Yrindarin-Aztec/Mayan/Incan Very Rare
- Syndarri – Indian Very Rare
- Myricarri – Chinese Very Rare