Pelenhar the Damned
The half sindarin have no unique culture of their own. Their background is dependent upon two major factor what culture they raised in and how much their appearance favored that culture. Amongst humans, those appearance marks them as an outsider are often resented and the subject of harassment. Amongst the Sindarin, there is always a sense of being an outsider, even if the appearance strongly favors the Elvish Parent and it is never spoken. If for no other reason than aging will mark the character’s mixed blood.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-Sindarin characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Half-Sindarin are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-Sindarin have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Half-Sindarin can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light. See Additional Rules.
- Racial Traits
- Adaptability: Half-Sindarin receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Elf Blood: Half-Sindarin count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
- Elven Immunities: Half-Sindarin are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses: Half-Sindarin receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Multitalented: Half-Sindarin choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes. See Classes for more information about favored classes.
- Sidhe Blooded: Due to their close ties to their Sidhe origins, Sindarin suffer no ill effects from consuming food or drink native to Annwyn
- Languages: Half-Sindarin begin play speaking Analast and Silvarin. Half-elves with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret or restricted languages, such as Druidic or Khazdain).