Pelenhar the Damned
Goblins are not a single race but are rather a category that includes a number of different races, all having certain traits and racial origins.
- Ash Goblins or Marshiroh are Kilispher sized, pale blue or green skinned, subterrainian, cowardly and often run in scavenging packs, eat dead, live in caves and ruins. viscious, sneaky
- Scaled Goblins or Gulrych are a small, dark green scaled, fond of poisons and usually subterrainian, scavengers. Kilispher size. vicious, packs
- Blood Goblins or Damuroh, viscious, nocturnal,fond of poisons and prefer to fight in ambushes or with numbers on their side. Man size or larger, barbaric, very hard to kill
- [Horned Goblins] or Pemberoh are particularly combative with a strong warrior tradition and fight with military precision.
- [Bone Goblins] or Muparoh are viscious cowards who believe in the advantage of ambush tactics, man size, sneaky, cunning. covered in boney growths, provides natural armor. very dangerous, most militant.
- [Dread Goblins] or Hyfuroh are large, dim witted but exceptionally strong and aggressive with little interest in tactics. Very large, very strong, dumb
- [Death Goblins] or Kysfuroh are quick moving hunters of exceptional size with prodigious strength and incredible healing capacity, Very large, hard to kill, have been used as siege engines
- Black Goblins or Kivulespo are gifted with dark mystical abilities and a genius at slaying and genetic manipulation. Slightly smaller than man, subterranian.