Pelenhar the Damned
A brief Description: The Equara are a proud, spiritual race that live in nomadic tribes on the vast Ithridin Plains. They have always had a strong connection with the natural world and the Twilight Lords. They
- Physical Description: With the body of a horse and the upper torso of a muscular man, the Equara stand 7 to 9 feet tall and at least 6 feet in length. Their skin is usually dark to reddish with black hair and dark eyes.
- Relations: The Equara are generally isolationistic and tribal but have good relations with most races. They despise Goblins as unnatural creatures and often seem disdainful of humans for being neither Fey nor Sidhe.
- Alignment & Religion: Equara tend to be forces of good and devout followers of the Twilight Lords
- Adventurers: Equara adventures are often on spirit quests, looking to prove themselves or exiles from their tribes.
- Stats:+2 Str, +2 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Int
- Size: Large
- Vision: Low Light Vision
- Racial Traits:
- Natural Armor +1
- Hit Points: 10 +3d10
- Saves: Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4
- Natural Attack: 2 hooves Str)
- BAB: +4
- CMB: +5
- CMD: 15 (19 vs Trip)
- Feats: Run, Improve initiative
- Keen Eyed: Equara receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Sidhe Exile: due to their close ties to Arada, the Equara cannot automatically open a fey gate or Portal. Like a human, they must know the ritual of opening feat to Access the Twilight Paths
- Sidhe Blooded: Due to their close ties to their Sidhe origins, Equara suffer no ill effects from consuming food or drink native to Fey
- Fey Magic: Equara must make a DC 15 Concentration check to cast magics when in direct contact with Cold iron
- Cold Iron Vulnerability: Equara take 1 extra point of Damage from cold iron and this will pass through any non specific DR. While in contact with cold iron all Sindarin suffer a -1 on all saving throws
- Weapon Familiarity: Equara proficient with Lance, spear and bows
- Languages: Start Equara, Analast (Common), May take any Fey Language, Goblin, Se Analast, Silvarin, Se Silvarin
- Level Adjustment: 3